When it comes to makeup, I normally think every purchase through very carefully. I am very selective with makeup and have a fairly modest collection as I tend to purchase the same things time and time again. However, when I saw a picture of this beautiful palette on Instagram, I instantly ordered it from Beauty Bay. For £32, it is quite pricey, but included is 12 highly pigmented eye shadows in a range of matte, pearl and metallic finishes sealed inside the most gorgeous starry packaging. The best part? It’s cruelty free and vegan!
Who are NABLA Cosmetics?
NABLA is an Italian, indie cosmetics brand with a fantastic ethos. They believe in being “truthful and free”, creating high quality products that work using the best ingredients available including as many natural ingredients as possible.
The Review ( And Swatches!)
The packaging feels solid, sturdy, and my god isn’t it just beautiful? The metallic constellations and celestial vibes are stunning and very unique to this palette. It feels like a luxurious product that will last. It is exactly what you should expect when paying over £30 for an eyeshadow palette.
In this palette you get:
- Immaculate – Fluid Metal white duo chrome highlight with gold reflects
- Illusion – Matte light/ medium neutral brown
- Vanitas – Matte peachy pink duo chrome with gold reflects
- Delirium – Pearl burnt purple-brown with fuchsia, blue and purple micro sparkles
- Byzantine – Fluid metal intense warm pure gold
- Sistina – Matte medium rose sienna
- Metal Cupid – Fluid Metal strawberry bronze
- Inception – Fluid Metal mauve duo chrome with a chestnut base and bright lilac reflects
- Señorita – Matte intense cool toned red
- Rose Gold – Fluid Metal rose gold
- Lullaby – Matte medium mauve
- Dogma – Matte intense dark brown
There is not a single shade on this palette that i do not reach for. They are all very wearable and can be worn for soft, everyday looks or built up for bold, evening looks. Thankfully, they’re all highly pigmented and the matte shades are the smoothest, butteriest texture I have ever used. As they are blendable, application feels effortless. Here is a look I created for everyday wear using the shades Rose Gold, Vanitas and Dogma (applied very lightly)!
If you can’t tell, I love this palette and is the best palette I own. It has no faults genuinely shocks me, as I am incredibly picky and it is vegan and cruelty free and how you get such a variety of colours and textures. I highly recommend it!
Love El x